The truth is, that I don't know the truth.
This piece was created during the first wave of lockdowns during the pandemic of 2020. It was originally created for the book Covid Collaboration, a collective of tattoo artists creating art revolving around Covid-19. The conspiracy theories have been raging this year. From the MSM narrative to wild theories of vaccines filled with nano technology that will turn us all into slave robots to the system. This piece shows how in 2020 no matter what your beliefs are, that Covid has been a central theme in all of our lives. Our collective lives have revolved around constant coverage of the numbers and the hope (or lack thereof) that a consequent vaccine will bring.
• Hand-stretched over solid wood strecher bars
• Ready to hang upon delivery
• 1 1/2 inch gallery wrapped canvas
• Cotton/Polyester blend canvas for perfect tension
• Printed with archival quality ink to avoid fading
• Matte finish coating
top of page
$100.00 Regular Price
bottom of page